Tuesday, 2 March 2010

OLYMPICS 2010 - ELEMENTS 1, 2, and ALPHAS

This minikit OLYMPICS 2010 can be used as an Add-On to the JULY 4TH and CANADA DAY kits which are still available for download on this blog.  (Click on JULY 4TH and Canada Day in the label cloud to view and access the several download links.) I have yet to package the papers but they'll be along shortly.  Although, as a Canadian, I am very proud of the performance of our athletes at the Winter Olympics in Vancouver, this little kit is not meant for layouts specific to Canada and the USA.  I have used the standard Olympic colours which apply to all countries so, hopefully, the kit will be used by many. 



DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 1 HERE


I'm not too sure just how useful you'll find the three-photo podium frame.  I haven't tried using it so don't know what a layout will look like using it.



DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 2 HERE
As you can see, there are two alphas here.  The patterned one may be difficult to use because of the colour but the red one should display nicely on the papers for this kit.  I actually did the red one first and then had the bright idea to make a pattern with the gold, silver, and bronze medals to use as a fill for the letters.  The result is what you see and in the final analysis, I prefer the original red, graphic alpha.  I almost didn't bother uploading the patterned version, but someone may like the looks of it. 



DOWNLOAD ALPHA-RED HERE

DOWNLOAD ALPHA-PATTERNED HERE

post signature

14 comments:

JHawk said...

JHawk,

WOW!!!! This is more than I expected with my little request. Thank You. Can't wait to see the papers.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

wandascraprack said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful kit. I love it. I can see me using it with my grandkids as they grow up and reach milestones.

Wanda

Jody said...

You are an angel to have done this kit. I too am Canadian and have been looking high and low for Olympic themed items.

Thank you so much

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

deltalady6 said...

Beautiful kit, I really like the patterned alpha, thank you so much!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [03 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

MarthaElaine said...

Well, I have no Olympic photos - GREAT games, though! However, I found plenty of useful and lovely items in this kit! Thank you very much!

Robyn said...

Very unique concept and love the design! Thanks for sharing!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Great medals! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful - will be perfect as the grandchildren have been busy playing Olympics - thanks so much
Gail in Vancouver

grammadiane said...

Thank You Sooooo much for this Wonderful and timely Gift...We soooo enjoyed the Olympics from Canada this year...All in All they were a Huge success....It is always so refreshing to see Atheletes from all over the world actually becoming Friends....Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could do that....Congrats to Canada for a Job WELL DONE !!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I am involved with Special Olympics so all of your goodies will be most helpful. Thanks Janv

Shirley said...

Fantabulous kit!
TY4S...