Thursday, 4 March 2010

OLYMPICS 2010 - PAPERS

I am sorry I've been so long in getting the papers for this kit uploaded.  The truth of the matter is I've just been playing around with the preview as you can see.  First, I had to go out and get a box big enough to hold all these papers.  I started packing the papers in the box by laying the winterish (is that a word?) ones on the bottom and piling the rolled ones on top but then realized you couldn't see the ones in the bottom of the box so had to take everything out and start again!  No, I haven't lost my mind (what's left of it), I'm just being silly.  Smileycons!

This is, obviously, the end of OLYMPICS 2010.  I haven't done any quickpages but I'd love to see what some of you create for layouts - especially if you have some Olympic photos to show off.  The next thing off my work table is my contribution to the RAKScraps Members Kit.  It needs to be completed by March 15 so must "get the lead out."  After that I'm doing an Add-On for BOYS STUFF - TRAINS.  I have received a request to re-offer this little kit so thought it would be a good time to add a few papers and elements. 



DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1A HERE
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1B HERE
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2A HERE
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2B HERE

post signature

12 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I love your story about piling all the papers in the box, rolled ones on top and then can't see the bottom. LOL! Sounds exactly like something I would do and yet be very serious about the whole thing while I'm doing it. Guess we all have these moments, but always fun and a chuckle to look back on. You're doing great and I appreciate every bit of all of your efforts. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Olympic kit.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Great kit. Thhank you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, thank you so much for a great kit!

deltalady6 said...

Wonderful papers, thank you! My family are all skiers but no Olympians!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Deborah said...

You are sooooo talented. Thank you for sharing.

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the morning laugh. It reminds me of the old stories that everyone piles things in boxes to put away when they're expecting company. Thanks for the great papers, love the snow.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Mar. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [05 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

JHawk said...

JHawk,

Thanks a lot for going the extra mile with my request of a brad. This is fantastic.

* Lee said...

This is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!! :D :D