Sunday, 28 March 2010

PROGRESS REPORT - READ ME A STORY

The theme for this month’s RAKScraps MegaKit is “nursery rhymes/stories.” This is a lovely collection of kits and if you haven’t already downloaded it, now would be a good time. (There's a link to RAKScraps in the sidebar.)  I think there are also some members who have added to the MegaKit through the Members’ Kit so that is worth checking out as well. The nursery rhymes/stories theme inspired me to start designing a collection of kits with a fairy tale theme. I’ll call it READ ME A STORY and the first element I’ve created is a Princess. Lots of fairy tales have a princess character. I will probably not complete the whole collection in one design project. Each minikit that makes up the collection will have one main character element with supporting pieces and papers. Anyway, I thought I’d introduce you to The Princess and see what you think? I’m thinking these kits will be good to create layouts of children from babyhood right up through the teen years. Somebody asked about bringing “Fuzzy” back and this would be a good opportunity. Let me know what you think???


post signature

10 comments:

makeyesup said...

She is beautiful, great idea for a collection.

Pumpy said...

So great is she, looking forward to the collection.

JHawk said...

I really like the princess mini. I have a favor to ask. My niece is bi-racial and dark complected. Will you be doing the princess so a novice like me can recolor to make it look similar to her looks?

teresaj said...

This is so gorgeous. I just love it.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Wow, this is beautiful. You've been busy and what a beautiful theme to work on. A princess--everybody has a princess in their lives, this will be a very popular kit for sure.

VJ said...

She is beautiful! Noticed you added another since yesterday when I first looked and love it! I can't wait to see more. :D

MarthaElaine said...

They are beautiful! Great idea!

JHawk said...

Just checking back. I want to thank you for adding the second princess. Great job!!! She will go great with some of my neices pictures.

deltalady6 said...

Love the princesses, they're adorable!

Carole N. said...

This is such a beautiful kit and I love your two princesses and the tree is gorgeous, too.
Such a cute idea for a kit as we all have a princess in our lives.
Thank you so much.
Big Hugs!