Monday, 22 March 2010

TRAINS 2010 - PAPERS 3

There are 3 files to download for Papers 3 – the usual Papers3A (7 patterned and almost plain) and Papers 3B (the 2 wrinkled grayscale papers in both square and rectangle sizes). There is also a small third file – Add-On1. Makeyesup asked “are you going to offer the circular train tracks overlay that is shown in the background of the QPs?” I immediately said to myself, “Oh good heavens, Fay, that’ll teach you to use poor designs even in a Preview.” :) The fact is that circular track used in the KwikPage previews is, for the most part, hidden. I can assure you, you wouldn’t want it if you could see the complete image. However, I decided to create a similar circular track that can be used as a page overlay, an element, a photo overlay or even used to create a brush. I opened the straight, black track border from the elements folder to use as the starting image for the circular track. To my dismay, I discovered that I had included in the Elements folder the rejected straight track border. That’s why you’ll find in this little Add-On1 zip file … 1 gray circular track, 1 black circular track and 1 black track border. Please replace

BOYSTRAINS2010-LilyBelle-BORDER3.png
 with
 BOYSTRAINS2010-LilyBelle-BORDER3C.png.




DOWNLOAD PAPERS3A HERE
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 3B HERE
DOWNLOAD ADD-ON1 HERE

post signature

19 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Wow LilyBelle, that train set with all the papers and add on's is quite the kit. So much there, I could run the railroad across country now. It's beautiful, and I think you probably have the only train set kit there is, except for all the ones you gave to us with your generosity. It's great, and thank you very much.

deltalady6 said...

Another great set of papers, thank you!

Carol A said...

Thanks so much for this train kit! I love each and every paper, and element you have included!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

makeyesup said...

The circular tracks that you made are super, thanks for that and the entire kit. Quit putting yourself down in the things you do, you are an awesome designer and so very generous and much appreciated.

Jody said...

You really are too good to us. I love the circular track. The whole kit is absolutely great and will come into use many times over.

Thank you so much for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Mar. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

wilma730 said...

LilyBelle, this kit is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [23 Mar 10:16am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

makeyesup said...

Just thought that I would leave another message to let you know that I did a layout called Cubs Train with the kit. If you would like to see, go to DigitalScrapbookpages and look under the makeyesup gallery. Tried to email you and it was rejected as no email under the rogers.net.

Misty (Snowlady) said...

Thanks so much!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you.

MarthaElaine said...

Well, I hadn't noticed, but that original track in border3 would definitely have wrecked the train, LOL! Thank you for the revision and for the GREAT circlular track. And, of course, for all the original papers! A really fun kit!

crosstown said...

I have been slow to get here but have just downloaded all the train parts. It is a wonderful boy kit and perfect for my GS Thank you for sharing your wonderful work

Craftymumz Creations said...

THANK YOU so much for this whole set!

Sharon said...

Thanks for the great set!

Anonymous said...

My dad loved trains so this kit will be perfect for photos of him with his trains. Thank you so much.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the train kit. We are going to "Day Out with Thomas" in June, and this will surely come in handy afterwards! Jodi

Denise said...

I don't really leave many comments around but wanted to do so here because I really appreciate the train theme as there is not much out there in that theme. My son has been a train frantic since he was 18m old so I got plenty of pictures of him with trains. Thank you for this! Appreciate it.

Will be checking your other work as well.

Thank you again!