Tuesday, 27 April 2010

DAISIES and DENIM - RAKScraps Members' Kit

I've uploaded a second very small PageKit for this month's Members' Kit Challenge at RAKScraps.  These were the first designs I did for this challenge but decided I didn't like them very well.  But when I went to delete them I tried putting a page together using the various papers and elements.  It's not fantastic but maybe some of you (RAKScraps members) will find it useful.  Not all the bits and pieces are shown in the preview.  As usual, the download links can be found in the Challenge forum at RAKScraps.



post signature

3 comments:

makeyesup said...

Thanks very much for the second part of the denim and daisies kit. And a great layout with it too.

Pumpy said...

Thanks LB.xxxx

deltalady6 said...

More wonderful goodies, thank you!