Tuesday, 20 April 2010

DAISIES & DENIM - RAKSCRAPS APRIL MEMBERS' KIT

Even though I'm not designing much these days, I couldn't resist doing a little something for the daisies, denim, and old lace theme of the RAKScraps April 2010 MegaKit and the RAKScraps Members' Kit Challenge.  This is a preview of my contribution.  As usual, you must be a RAKScraps member to access the download links in the forum.  I may upload a couple of KwikPages to the blog - it depends on how I feel.




post signature

7 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

How much more beautiful and "unexpected finish" to a kit could anything be? This is fantastic and I thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and beauty that are roaming around your head and just want to be shared. You are so generous with us, and always so beautiful. Thank you so much, it has added so much to our spring!!!

JHawk said...

Thank you. I've already downloaded the whole set. I'm glad you are part of it. You do such a beautiful job. I hope you are enjoying yourself and taking time to smell the roses. I will be back again to see how you are doing.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning:)
I agree..it's BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for sharing.:)
I hope you are enjoying your free time now and doing some of the many things you have been putting off in order to supply us with your GORGEOUS designs.:)I can't believe how fast time is going these days..it's almost the weekend again.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

makeyesup said...

Very pretty, love the theme this month.

deltalady6 said...

What a gorgeous kit, thank you so much! The lace is lovely! Hugs!

Pumpy said...

It is lovely, my friend, like to keep an eye on you, such beaut goodies. Thank You. xxxxx

Rosi said...

wonderful, I love the daisys!!