Saturday, 10 April 2010

PROGRESS REPORT 2A - READ ME A STORY

There's not a lot of progress to show for the past few days.  I've been just "playing"."  I'm into a flower-drawing mood  but, hopefully, I can work some of them into a kit.  Here's one of the flowers I did starting with a sinedot image.  Sinedots are such fun to work with.  Let me know what you think.  After I look at something for a long time, I can't tell whether it's any good or not.  Remember, though, that these flowers are not meant to look REAL - they're just fantasy blooms.




post signature

9 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

My very honest opinion--I think they are beautiful!!! Whatever you do with these or add them to will surely be a credit to many LO's.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon:)
I agree...they are BEAUTIFUL.Wish I could draw like that.:)Can't wait to see what you are planning for them!!

Hugs,
Valinda

teresaj said...

I absolutely love them. I have never heard of Sinedots and still aren't sure what that is but the flowers are perfect and would be a great addition to layouts.

JHawk said...

The flowers are gogeous. The leaves need a little something, have you tried just a couple of veins long ways from tip to stem in a darker color?

VJ said...

I agree these are gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you do with them. Likewise the leaves need a touch of something....maybe a bit lighter green,with veins in a darker color? Love them just as they are also, since it is the essence of the flowers you are going for and not a realistic look, lol.

wandascraprack said...

Wow, they are beautiful. Love the look of them very much.

Wanda

makeyesup said...

These are lovely, keep on playing, you make amazing stuff.

fabienne said...

I agree the flowers look great. But one thing looks weird to me, the mushroms. I think it would be better to have them separate if you want to use them.

Pumpy said...

Looooovvvve them. thax. xx