Monday, 5 April 2010

READ ME A STORY - THE PRINCESS - ELEMENTS

There are only 21 elements as this is just a minikit.  However the elements are more-or-less unique.  I'm hoping that the quality is good enough to label them "LESS IS MORE."  :))  There are 6 papers but I probably won't get them uploaded until Wednesday.  Also, the colours are almost the same (I've added a baby pink and a more saturated blue.) as this month's RAKScraps Mega Kit so, if you have that kit, then you could probably combine elements.   I'm thinking about a "Peter Pan" type minikit for the next part of this collection but I've only made a VERY SMALL start so don't look for anything just yet!  :)  Oh yes, some of the flowers are just crying out for stems.  I've included the branch with just leaves that I used in Flower Cluster 1.  I cut out a bit to use with Flower Cluster 2 and you could do the same.   AND, I've included the tiara that both princesses are wearing just in case you want to "crown" your own little princess! :)) 




DOWNLOAD PRINCESS ELEMENTS HERE

post signature

13 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

These elements are beautiful and just happened to catch the link as I was leaving the computer for awhile. Husband up on roof and I am just a wee bit nervous about all this, he's a tad on the wrong side of his age to be doing this--3 stories off the ground and pointing the chimney.

Many thanks, just had to let that vent out.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning again.:)
I LOVE these!! Thank you so much for sharing the tiara too..how SWEET and so PRETTY!!!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Valinda

VJ said...

Thank you for the wonderful elements, love this sweet kit! It will be perfect with a pic of my granddaughter. :D

makeyesup said...

Oh so very lovely, the flowers are exquisite, thanks for sharing this for my little princesses.

bj said...

thank you!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

crlin said...

These are beautiful! Thank you so much!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Beautiful elements - love the tiara!! Thanks very much for sharing your designs.

Carol A said...

Love this kit! TFS!!!

deltalady6 said...

Wonderful stuff, love the tiara, Thank you again!

Lois said...

Cute little kits. Thanks so much