Friday, 16 April 2010

THANK YOU ....

I’ve received so many nice comments and emails including the following poem layout from Bernie. I want to thank you all for your kind words and thoughts. It’s been wonderful for me to make new friends from all over the world. I guess it’s true that the world is really a very small place these days. My grandson has recently won awards at several levels of the current school year Science Fair and today, at the Provincials, has been awarded a Grand Prize of participating in the Canadian National Science Fair. I am very proud of him and I’m looking forward to creating a few layouts. Bernie used elements from my last kit for this poem layout and, of course, wrote the verses herself. You can find Bernie at Lady of the Lake in Swan Heaven (link in sidebar).




post signature

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning:)
Congratulations to your grand son.How totally COOL! Now..THAT would make some FANTASTIC LO's.!!:)
I hope you are enjoying your decision to stop designing.:) When I first quit..the relief was amazing.No pressure to get something done for that day.:)I can see why some designers went to once a week or once a month.
I plan to take some time off of my blog too.SO..if you don't see me there...I am enjoying life.:)

Hug,
Valinda

makeyesup said...

Wonderful poem, enjoy your days with the family.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Thank you LilyBelle, you honor me! I was so enthused over this kit and I wanted it for something special, thank you for liking it and for posting it.