Wednesday, 26 May 2010

MOTHERS 2010 - PAGEKIT 2 - ELEMENTS

This is the final download for MOTHERS.  It may be a bit quiet here for the next little while.  I have another project on the back burner and the completion deadline is looming.  However, if anyone has a question or problem, please don't hesitate to get in touch. 

NOTE for Val ... Yes, I always called my mother "Mama" and spelled it as shown.  However, I have a sister-in-law who who pronounced it Mama but spelled it Momma.  I think this was her habit with her own mother and she transferred it to her mother-in-law.  So, I guess it's not uncommon but, of course, you and I are correct in the way we pronounce and spell the word!!! Smileycons!



DOWNLOAD PAGEKIT2 ELEMENTS HERE

post signature

10 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Beautiful elements. Your bows, flowers and ribbons are so beautiful, and the Word Brads really fill the bill. Very lovely!!!

Ellie said...

Thank you so much for all the parts of this wonderful kit!
Hugs, Ellie

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning:)
I LOVE your response to my comment.hehe Thank you soo much.:)
Your Mother's kit is GORGEOUS and I really do appreciate your sharing it with me.Thank you!
Have a wonderful weekend working on your new project!

Hugs,
Valinda

makeyesup said...

Gorgeous flowers and the entire kit is super, thanks for making this and sharing. Take care and good luck on your project.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on May. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

Pumpy said...

Great, love it thanks. Thanks for looking at my cards and your comments. Love hearing from you.
Sorry I did not do justice to your frame, I did not want the white behind it, must have posted it incorrectly. Lovies xxx

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

deltalady6 said...

This is a gorgeous kit, thank you!

Barb said...

Thank you for sharing even though you are so busy. I have always loved your work and your papers are awesome. Also thank you for all your help in the past with programs and designs.

ivymay said...

many many thanks