Friday, 30 July 2010

SCIENCE FAIR - ELEMENTS 1

This zip file contains 4 unique single-edge borders (4 colours), 1 frame (3 colours), 1 airplane (4 colours), 1 magnet (4 colours), 1 magnifying glass (4 colours), 1 award ribbon (4 colours), 1 brad with design (4 colours), 1 brad without design (4 colours), 4 year brads, 3 pieces of tape, and 4 science kids. I drew the airplane brad because we all went to the airport to see my grandson off when he flew to the Canada-Wide Science Fair and I have used it on the pages of the pictures taken at that time. I included it in the kit because I knew there would be others who could use it for the same reason. I will be uploading a second Elements file, 4 files of Papers, and perhaps a double-page kwikpage.


DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 1 HERE

post signature

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 31, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [31 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

The elements are great! They will always come in handy for many things, and I love the little people too--I'm always looking for the little folks and these are great.