Saturday, 31 July 2010

SCIENCE FAIR - PAPERS 1 AND 2

Usually the easiest part of designing a kit is the papers - at least for me - but this theme had me stumped.  The only thing that came to mind was cardstock which is always in evidence for posters used to display the details of a project.  Sooooo in the Papers 1 file there are four sheets of faded cardstock.  It's too bad I hadn't taken lots of photos at the many Science Fairs I attended during my years of teaching.  However, I wasn't involved with scrapbooking in those days so let the opportunity slip by me. 



DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1 HERE
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2 HERE

post signature

5 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Those papers are gorgeous, colors are great and the texture also. This Science Fair kit is really a lovely kit, I imagine you will also be making some LO's for your grandson also. Such a proud event to scrap.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Aug. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

makeyesup said...

Great papers, love what you did, thanks for sharing.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing.With three grand kids school..I am bound to get a chance to use it.:)I too love what you did with it.:)