Thursday, 22 July 2010

YOU COLOUR - PAGE BORDERS (a NSA Freebie)

I know I've been absent for a loooooong time.  I have so many other "irons in the fire" that my computer time has been very limited.  I AM working on the Science Fair kit I mentioned some time ago.  It should be finished shortly.  When I was creating page borders for the SF kit, I made a few that were not appropriate for the SF theme so I thought I would upload them as a You Colour freebie.  There are six different borders sized to fit the two most popular page sizes - square (12 x 12) and rectangle (8.5 x 11).  Each is provided in greyscale and white.  These could easily be resized and used as a focus frame as well.  Also, this is a No Strings Attached freebie.  However, that doesn't mean that anyone can offer these borders, as they are here, from another blog or website.  They may be used, however, as part of another product without any credit to LilyBelle Designs. 



DOWNLOAD PAGE BORDERS HERE

post signature

16 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hi LilyBelle,

I just downloaded your page borders and they are quite nice. I was surprised to see you here as I know you have been very busy. Plus, this hot weather is enough to make anybody hibernate from everything. Nice to see you popping in and hope that your project your working on turns out well. I shouldn't even wonder about that as all your designing is beautiful--see you around, been thinking of you.

Hugs.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

fl_connie said...

What wonderful borders! thanks so much!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jul. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

melliel said...

Thank you for the great borders.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!

Gayle said...

AWESOME! Thanks! :)

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the freebie, great borders. Also glad to see you posting as that way, know you are Ok. Don't have to offer anything to us, just drop in and say hello.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful share! God Bless~~

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: thank you for the fabulous frames. I love being able to color them the color that I need.

Pumpy said...

These are great frames LilyBelle.
Must get going, say this all the time, being trying to make a card for Cassidy for the lat 4 days. Will post on my Blog if I ever get done. LOL Thanks for the Freebie. Lovies.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you sooo much for sharing your COOL borders with us.I LOVE them all!!:)


Hugs,
Valinda

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

I love the variety of borders! Thank you!

Maureen said...

Thank you for this freebie.