Tuesday, 21 September 2010

AMAPOLA - ALPHA 1 and KWIKPAGE 6

You may remember that I said there were two alphas with this kit when I posted the download link for Alpha 2.  Finally, here is Alpha 1 and KwikPage 6.  There is one more KwikPage, another Elements pack, and more papers to upload yet.  I couldn't sleep last night so managed to get these two previews put together and the zip files uploaded.



DOWNLOAD ALPHA 1 HERE




DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 6 SQUARE HERE

DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 6 RECTANGLE HERE

post signature

7 comments:

Dannisa said...

Thanks very much for the lovely kit. Really appreciate your freebies.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Two beautiful Quickpages and the alpha on top of it--this kit is not only lovely but humongous also. Can do lots with it. I don't think you sleep a sound sleep at all, I think you close your eyes and see elements, papers, alphas and more kits. You certainly have shared so much with all of us, and thank you again on my behalf and also for all the others.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much once again.LOVE them:)

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Sep. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

This kit is so lovely. It reminds me of cool sherbet and that is so good in the hot weather. Great job on all of itm thanks so much for sharing with us.

AngeLikeMe said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work. I love your use of color and texture. Amazing to see this many share without seeking monetary gain. You have no idea how much you are appreciated.

~Big Encouraging Hugs