Thursday, 9 September 2010

AMAPOLA - ALPHA 2

This is the second of the two Alphas I did for this kit.  The font I used is called Jacoba and, as far as I can determine, it is free for commercial use ... not that I'm using it commercially but I don't like to use commercial, shareware, etc. fonts even to create a freebie alpha.  This is, as you can see, a script font.  Alpha 1 is not so perhaps you will like one or the other.  I've used Alpha 1 in an upcoming layout so you will see it "in action."  I'm hoping to get everything uploaded by Saturday.  If I don't, I'm afraid you won't get the rest of the kit until October.  I'll get some of the elements together next so you will have something to work with. 



DOWNLOAD ALPHA 2 HERE

post signature

6 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

lovetocraftbetty said...

These alphabets are beautiful - love the four different colors!
Thanks so much for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

makeyesup said...

Beautiful, thanks for showing what font is used, wished more would do that with Alphas. Love the colors of this kit, thanks for sharing all of it.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks so much for sharing your pretty alpha with us.LOVE it too!!:)

Trisha said...

Very pretty alpha. Thank you for sharing it!