Saturday, 11 September 2010

AMAPOLA - PAPERS 3 - KWIKPAGE 4

I'm trying to cut down on the previews because they always seem to take so long to put together.  I've bundled Papers 3 and KwikPage 4 into one preview.  However, the download files are separate as usual.  There's still one more Elements file, three more paper packs, three more KwikPages, and Alpha 1 to upload.  In case you can't read the note on the preview ... the word art "Summer of 2010" is NOT included on KwikPage 4 but it is available in the Elements 3 zip file, along with other word art, so you can add it if you wish.
 

DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 4 SQUARE HERE

DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 4 RECTANGLE HERE

DOWNLOAD PAPERS 3 HERE

post signature

5 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

WOW!!! It looks like somebody lit a firecracker under you and you just can't stop. I have just downloaded the Quickpages and the papers, all so beautiful. The papers seem to be lighter looking and I'm anxious to try working with them, and the QP's are just what I'm looking for a sister and brother set of pictures. I hope to get to it soon. Thank you so much for these beautiful works of art--you're the best. Hope all is well on your end.

Hugs.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

I agree...these are beautiful and I can't believe you have MORE??? YAY!!:) Thank you sooo much for sharing with us.I KNOW what it takes to make these and am sooo appreciative.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for the gorgeous elements, more papers and another great quick page (#4 is my favorite)!! I love the flower scatter in the element package!
You are so generous!

ivymay said...

thanks for sharing another beautiful kit.

vw bug said...

So beautiful, thank you