Monday, 11 October 2010

HALLOWEEN MAGIC - CLUSTER 1

I decided to do Clusters this time rather than KwikPages. I think this cluster looks better on purple or orange paper so I’ve included 4 papers in both colours. The individual elements used to create the cluster will be available to you when I upload the elements pack. I’m sure there are lots of free Halloween elements and papers but the child in me always enjoys creating things for Halloween and, hopefully, some of you might like my efforts as well.

I hope all my fellow Canadians had a wonderful Thanksgiving …   Smileycons!



DOWNLOAD CLUSTER 1 HERE

post signature

4 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

This is so-o-o-o-o-o-o perfect, it will make adorable LO's for sure. I guess we all have a little of the "child" in us, which is good when one thinks about it. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, we've been so busy that I haven't even acknowledged it but hope you all had a yummy dinner to celebrate.

Hugs,
Bernie

vw bug said...

Very cute. Thank you!

VJ said...

Thank you so much!! I was hoping you decide what to do with these adorable characters and love the cluster!!!

Ellie said...

Thank you! Love those cute lil witches!
Hugs, Ellie