Sunday, 17 October 2010

HALLOWEEN MAGIC - CLUSTER 4 ... plus ...

In trying to do something a bit “different” for a Halloween kit, I’ve probably strayed too far from the “usual.”  Still, what’s done is done.  I’ve one more cluster in mind and that will probably be the last.  Then I’ll upload the elements and remainder of the papers.  The zip file below includes two versions of the cluster (one with an October date tag and one with a blank tag), 2 papers as shown in the preview, a vellum mat in two sizes, and a border element in two sizes.  The vellum mat has a custom shadow.  I really like the butterfly paper although I don’t think butterflies fit the “spooky” feel of Halloween.  Unfortunately, the butterfly paper is so full of effects and blends that it is very “heavy” – about 20 Mb.  It actually accounts for two-thirds of the zip file size.  I really shouldn’t have included it but maybe someone else will like it as much as I do.  I wish I knew of some method to reduce the size of such files without altering dimensions or losing detail.  I’m sure there must be something that can be done if only I were smart enough to figure it out.




DOWNLOAD CLUSTER 4 HERE

post signature

4 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

NanaScraps said...

maybe if you save the bigger paper files as TIFF...it takes up less space and can always be converted to a jpg file by the user of the kit..your clusters and papers are beautiful and I do love the butterfly paper..its gorgeous

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

This cluster is very nice, it's elegant in it's own way and not overbearing at all. The cluster fits so perfectly and it will be a pleasure to make a LO with. You're way ahead of me, I'm only looking for pictures and you're so busy creating all these lovely designs for all of us. Thank you so much, all four of these clusters are the greatest.

Ellie said...

Thanks again for the beautiful cluster!
Hugs, Ellie