Tuesday, 19 October 2010

HALLOWEEN MAGIC - CLUSTER 5 and Papers

I did better about the size of this file - it's the smallest one so far and it has four papers with the cluster as well.  However, I didn't do so well in putting the preview together.  I used the paper I liked the best with this particular cluster and forgot to show the other three.  So I quickly added a second preview to show the remaining three papers.  I'll get some or maybe all of the elements up next.



DOWNLOAD CLUSTER 5 HERE

post signature

3 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

VJ said...

Thank you so much LilyBelle for all the wonderful clusters! As for the butterfly paper, I also do most of the scrapbooking in PSP and when I add texture or styles to my papers I usually just chalk it up as to file size since I don't like losing the clarity. One thing I do if I resize the paper is hit the clarity button and sharpen it until I reach the desired effect I want. Since the clarity button will darken the image somewhat I also play with the brighten button....it a rigamarole to be sure but often works for me. I use PSP 9 so it may be a bit different in PSPX2. I have PSE 7, but haven't really done much with it, always seem to fall back to PSP 9, lol Hugs, Vicki

Ellie said...

Thanks for the beautiful cluster and papers Sweetie.
Hugs, Ellie