Thursday, 21 October 2010

HALLOWEEN MAGIC - ELEMENTS 1 - CLUSTER 6 with papers

First of all, thanks to all of you (NanaScraps, makeyesup, and VJ) for taking the time to offer suggestions re the size of paper files. Even if there is no definitive solution, at least I know that others are “working around” the same problem … case of “misery likes company” perhaps??? Anyway it makes me feel better about the whole thing and I have gained new insight into several procedures.

Now, I know I said that Cluster 5 was the last frame cluster BUT, I had this element cluster put together and couldn’t decide whether I liked it or not, so I added a frame to the mix and placed it on a couple of papers. I decided it didn’t look too bad so I’ve uploaded it as Cluster 6. There are 24 elements (not all unique) in the Elements file and more than that still to come. Halloween is not far away so, hopefully, you’ll get lots of photos to scrap. Since All Hallow’s Eve falls on a Sunday this year, I expect there will be some communities celebrating it on the 30th (Saturday evening) and others will hold to the actual date of the 31st resulting in a lot of confusion on everyone’s part.

I think most of the papers for this kit are out but I’ll get the rest of the elements uploaded as soon as I can.







post signature

9 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hi Lilybelle, I've been so busy and almost didn't notice that you had #6 up, and boy, is it ever nice. The elements are out of this world, and I no sooner downloaded it and used some in a snail mail letter to a friend, as it is the season for ghosts and goblins and beautiful teddy bears. Thank you ever so much, you're really whipping along there and it must be time to take a breather. Hugs.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

cosmictadpole said...

I just love this kit. It is so different and beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing!! :)

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing!

makeyesup said...

Thanks, love the elements and the cluster 6 is beautiful with that frame.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Thank you very much.

Debra C

Nadine said...

This kit is beautiful. So versatile! Thanks so much for all of your wonderful kits!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for these elements and papers...

VW said...

Thank you.