Saturday, 23 October 2010

HALLOWEEN MAGIC - ELEMENTS 2

If I put the remaining elements for this kit in one file it would be over 31 MB.  I always wonder about those who are on dial-up when I package such large files - SO - I've broken Elements 2 into three parts.  Also, I couldn't seem to get everything on one preview which was very frustrating.  Perhaps it's better this way - you all can pick and choose what you want.  Although, if any of you are like me, there is ALWAYS that ONE item in a file that I think I ABSOLUTELY need even if I don't want the rest of the package.  :))

In Part 1 there is a vellum page mat in two sizes and I've included it WITH and WITHOUT a shadow since creating a shadow on such images may not be possible for some of you. 


DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 2 PART 1 HERE


DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 2 PART 2 HERE


DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS 2 PART 3 HERE

post signature

5 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

OMG, I just downloaded these three parts of elements, and everything that anybody could possibly want is all here. The kit in it's entirety is absolutely fantastic. What more could anybody want? Thank you so much for all the goodies, a kit far beyond anybodies expectations
Hugs.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Chris Allport said...

Like Bernie I am absolutely blown away by this kit. Just love the pirate and the witches, the wordart, the buttons - I just love it all. An entirely different halloween kit.

Thank you so much.

Lots of luv
Chris

makeyesup said...

Guess there are a lot of us like you that see something in each dl that we really have to have, got it all, thanks, wonderful Halloween Kit. Often, I've downloaded a kit just because of 1 or 2 pieces that really caught my eye.

VW said...

Thank you