Monday, 25 October 2010

HALLOWEEN MAGIC - EXTRA PAPERS - Final Download

Here's a few extra papers that you may find useful.  I want to thank all of you who regularly comment.  If you check the comments section of each post, you'll see that the same names appear over and over again.  If your name appears there, I want you to know that the time you take and your words are sincerely appreciated.  I REALLY need to get back to creating personal layouts.  This MAY result in a few new elements and papers and if so, I'll upload them to the blog for you all to share.  However, I feel the urge to do a Christmas/Winter kit so "stay tuned."  I can't give up on LilyBelle Scraps all together because I'd really miss my cyber-friends.  :))




post signature

9 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

The extra papers are lovely, I thought all your Halloween Magic was finished, and now a bonus on top of everything. Yes, it's time for you to do some LO's for yourself and have something for you to keep for the future generation. Thank you so much for all these goodies, just too, too much work and I will say that I appreciate every bit of it. Many thanks. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for all the beautiful, stunning and cute art creations you offer as freebies. They are absolutely fantastic. Wishing you all the best in your life and work.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

VJ said...

Thank you so much LilyBelle for the wonderful bonus papers and the elements are so darn cute!! I can understand how you feel as I used to make tags and sometimes I would receive 1 or 2 (+) comments and other times wouldn't have any, but for me it wasn't about that at all as to why I did them...it was for the pure enjoyment of sharing my efforts. I can't wait to see what Christmas ideas you have...my favorite time of the year, in spite of all the stress, lol!! Hugs, Vicki aka VJ

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much for the extra papers to this wonderful halloween kit. Such a nice surprise.

Looking forward to seeing what inspiration you have for Christmas. Adult or Child themed?

Lots of luv
Chris

Christine Smith said...

hey there! you won the Guess my Kit Name game on my blog :) Thanks for playing. Email to contact me is on my blog http://christinesmithdigital.blogspot.com
Have a great day~

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: Love your Halloween magic kit. Elements and papers are really nice. Thank you for sharing your design. Much appreciated.

Dannisa said...

Thank you for another lovely kit. I'm not really a fan of Halloween kits but this one was so cute I could not resist.

VW said...

Thank you.