Thursday, 28 October 2010

SEE WHAT I'VE WON ...

The preview displayed below is the newest kit designed by Christine Smith (Christine Smith Digital Design) and is available for purchase at Scrapdish and Digital Scrapbook Pages for 30% off until the end of October.  Just before this kit was released she offered her blog readers an opportunity to win a copy of the kit by guessing the name she had given it.  Readers were offered one hint and a “sneak peek.”  Guess who managed to come up with the right answer – ME!  :)  I have long been an admirer of Christine Smith’s designs so it is a particularly nice experience for me to work with her creations.   As most of you know I like to create my personal layouts with my own papers and elements but in this case, I’m happy to make an exception.   I’ll be posting a few layouts in several galleries and here on LilyBelle Scraps.  This kit is really beautiful and if you like it too, remember that it’s available for a 30% discount until the end of the month.




post signature

3 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I had already read "somewhere" during my cruising the www that you had won, and for the life of me I couldn't figure how you came up with the right answer. I guess being acquainted with her type designing you had a good idea--I give you lots of credit for just plain being "smart" and congratulations on winning this beautiful kit. Hope you tell us what you make so we can all come an enjoy it.

Pumpy said...

It is a lovely kit, and very clever of you to come up with the name. Will go and get it. I am wobbling around as usual not getting much done. (Red Faced) xxxx

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning!!:)
Congratulations on your win!!! How COOL is that? :)Love the kit and can't wait to see what you do with it!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs,
Valinda