Sunday, 7 November 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010 - STASH PACK 1

I can’t seem to concentrate on one thing for very long these days so rather than attempt to create a large Christmas kit I’ll just upload mini-bits which I can work on as the mood takes me.  I WILL TRY to stick to a colour palette that will allow you to mix and match but don’t hold me to it.  However, I will promise to include in each mini-bit enough papers and elements for you to do at least one page.  The three papers in this upload are all patterned so you may have to do a couple of plain papers yourself. 

NOTE RE DOWNLOAD ... Wanda reported she is having a problem with 4Shared so I've uploaded the file to MediaFire as well.  Hope you have better luck with this link, Wanda.

NOTE RE MEDIAFIRE DOWNLOAD ... Chris reported a problem with this download link ... problem has been corrected, I THINK!  :))




DOWNLOAD (4-Shared) STASH PACK 1 HERE
DOWNLOAD (MediaFire) STASH PACK 1 HERE

post signature

13 comments:

Wanda said...

I love this one but once again 4shared won't let me download. It keeps doing the download button over and over. Hope one day I will be able to download any one I want. Until then I will pick up what I can. Thanks.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

The kit is beautiful, and I know that I will be using it without a doubt. I didn't have any trouble with 4shared--I was wondering (Wanda) if you happened to have a firewall or something similar that would stop it from coming in.
I was surprised to see you had started putting kits together again, and I think that you have a good idea of making them smaller and give yourself more playtime to make some of your own LO's. I saw your elephant and tigers, and wow, you really do have talent to put things together so nicely. Thank you for sharing this with us, I was just thinking of Christmas today also so this will fill the bill along with some things that I have and I can get a start on the holiday season. Many thanks!!!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

makeyesup said...

Thanks, love the ribbons and bows, such a pretty pattern on them.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning:)
I finally made it back.:)
I LOVE the layouts you did with the COOL kit you won!! Fantastic!!
Thanks so much for sharing your Christmas mini with me.LOVE it!! I also love the idea of different ones.Works for me!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Maria said...

I love this!! Thank you!! You have beautiful stuff!!

Chris Allport said...

I have tried the MediaFire link but it says that the file is set to private.

I am now trying the 4shared link.

Great start to your Christmas creations. Keep up the good work.

Lots of luv

Chris

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: Love this Christmas set. Thanks for sharing always love your designs.Thanks also for including mediafire as a downloading option I find that it works much better and faster than 4shared for me.

VW said...

Lovely... 4shared worked for me today.

Wanda said...

Thank you. I was able to get the MediaFire set. I appreciate what you did so that I can get these beautiful pieces. I'm not sure why I can get some things on 4Shared and not on others.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

grammadiane said...

This is just gorgeous....Thank you

Anonymous said...

These took my breath away. Thanks. bthiels

Maureen said...

Very pretty...thank you so much !!