Thursday, 11 November 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010 - STASH PACK2B

Here’s the remainder of Stash Pack 2 – 4 papers and 12 elements.  There is a second copy of the red cardinal.  This one has a black beak because I noticed when trying to use the original yellow-beaked image on light paper, the beak was practically invisible.  Since I had to change the beak to black, I’ve uploaded it in case you run into the same problem.  I don’t know what’s coming next.  I know I said I would try and stick to a traditional colour scheme but I think I might like to try something in gold and white.  Anyway … stay tuned … something else will appear in due course.   :))



DOWNLOAD STASHPACK2B (4Shared) HERE

DOWNLOAD STASHPACK2B (MediaFire) HERE

post signature

12 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hi there, just downloaded the 2nd stash. Very nice and the elements and papers are both great. I have that problem with a lot of light colors if my background colors aren't on the light side--meaning what you said about the birds beak. I just compensate the best I can. this is a lovely kit and it gives everybody a jump on Christmas. Gotta' get going, only 2 hours sleep last night and a funeral this morning, not getting any beauty sleep that's for sure.
thank you for this beautiful kit, it looks great--Oh, also, I downloaded with 4 share and just for the record, I didn't have a problem. Hugs, thank you.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thank you!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good evening:)
Thanks so much for sharing more of your pretty Christmas designs with me.LOVE this set too!!:)
Gold and white sounds sooo pretty to me for Christmas and if possible..maybe it could have a few elements that could be used for weddings and anniversaries? Pretty bows and frames etc.If not..I am sure whatever you choose will be absolutely gorgeous!!!:)
Hugs,
Valinda

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

PSP-Filiaal said...

Thank you for the second part. Gorgeous. I made a creation with the first part. Maybe you wish to see it?
It's on my blog, date: 12 November.
http://psp-filiaal.blogspot.com
Lirios - the Netherlands

Kweta said...

This is too cute! Thanks for the freebie! Love your work!

Pumpy said...

Thank you Lilybelle, they are lovely, my winzip is now working I had to downL it again.
Lovies Me.

Patricia Hurlburt said...

This is adorable. Thanks for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Loretta said...

Beautiful Christmas kit. Thanks for sharing.

vw bug said...

Gorgeous. Thank you and happy belated Thanksgiving!

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Love this collection. I used some of your elements in my blog design. Thank you so much!!