Wednesday, 10 November 2010

CHRISTMAS STASH 2010 - STASH PACK 2A

This Stash Pack grew too quickly and I had to package it in two zip files.  I’ll upload 2B tomorrow.  I know these designs are not the usual Christmas images but, hopefully, they will complement your festive photos.  As you can see, I’m drawing “silly” birds again.  :))  This one is supposed to be a red cardinal.  I’ve uploaded to MediaFire again as well, just in case someone has trouble downloading at 4Shared.




DOWNLOAD STASH PACK 2A at 4Shared HERE

DOWNLOAD STASH PACK 2A at Mediafire HERE

post signature

10 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

PSP-Filiaal said...

Thank you so much. Beautiful !
Lirios - the Netherlands

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning:)
LOVE your Christmas Stash..and please keep making your silly birds..cause I LOVE them!!:)
Thanks so much for sharing!

Hugs,
Valinda

makeyesup said...

Love the cardinal, he is so cute, thanks for the stash.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much for the next part to your wonderful christmas goodies. I downloaded from mediafire with no problems.

Lots of luv

Chris

grammadiane said...

Oh how Beautiful....Love this.....Thank You

Maureen said...

This looks absolutely gorgeous...thank you so much!!

VW said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

myscrapbooks says; Your mini kits are absolutely gorgeous. Love the fact that they are different. Thats what makes them unique and special. Thank you for sharing them.