Monday, 1 November 2010

UNTAMED - LIONS

A short time ago a friend in South Africa (Pam Knowles aka Pumpy) sent me several very beautiful photos of animals native to that area.  They were sent by email and consequently the resolution had to be reduced.  However, the photos were so beautiful I wanted to create a few layouts with them.  When I first saw Christine Smith’s kit – Gratitude – I immediately thought of the South African photos because of the colour palette.  The photos are really “stand-alone” images but I love the contrast between the delicacy of the sheer ribbon-rose element and the wild and rugged vision of the lions.  I hope some of you enjoy it also. 



Credits - All papers and elements by Christine Smith (Gratitude); Photo by Pam Knowles


post signature

5 comments:

NanaScraps said...

that is one awesome LO...

Dannisa said...

Beautiful layout. Love the colours.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hmmm, I left a comment "somewhere", must be on the forum. This is so nice and very easy on the eyes, and I can just hear those wonderful beasts of nature talking to each other.

Pumpy said...

Lilybelle this is so beautiful, You are so clever to take a simple photo and create a wonderful page like this.

VJ said...

Love how you combined the elegance with the nature of the lions! Awesome job!! I also love the the layout of the bird taking a bath. :D