Monday, 13 December 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010 - STASH PACK 3C

Thank you all for the many kind comments and the encouragement you have given me for adjusting to the Windows 7 operating system.  I’m still not crazy about it and PSP doesn’t appear to like it much either; however, everything is settling down somewhat.  Hopefully, before long I’ll be glad of the change.  J  I meant to include the KwikPages with and without the word art but just now remembered.  However, the cluster used is included as a separate element so you should be able to reconstruct the page minus the word art.  This was meant to be the end of the Christmas Stash collection of minikits but I have some elements and papers left over – red and green colour scheme – that I may work into one more minikit.   Oh yes, I've said there are 15 elements but I think there are actually 17 and not all of them are shown in the preview.   J







DOWNLOAD STASH3C PAPERS HERE

DOWNLOAD STASH3C ELEMENTS HERE

post signature

16 comments:

Wanda said...

Thank you so, so much for your hard work and beautiful gifts. I love how elegant your gifts are and I look forward to each new set. Please don't let the "hardware" be a stumbling block to your talent.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning.:)
How PRETTY!!! Thank you sooo much for sharing.:)I just LOVE your work!!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hi there LilyBelle, it seems that your system is starting to behave and your really pumping out some beautiful designs. I had to download elements 4 times before it came in, but I finally got the whole kit. Absolutely beautiful, and am anxious to use it, it's definitely a keeper, as all your work has been to me in the past also. Hoping all is well and glad to hear that either you or your program is making huge adjustments so as to be able to work with each other. I thank you so much, and hope your not buried under mounds of snow--so far, we have bare ground. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh--hugs.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS FREEBIES.
HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS.

tessa said...

thanks for sharing!!!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for the 3 wonderful sets of Christmas goodies...

makeyesup said...

Thanks, these items are very elegant. Have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! This is an absolutely gorgeous kit!!!! Thank you so much!!! Merry Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

I find windows 7 to be tricky too!
I hope you stay with PSP, I am just learning the program, your kits are beautiful. You have elegant talent!!
Are you self taught?
Thank you so much for sharing your work, it gives me beautiful pages to work with as I learn!!
: ) hugs

ivymay said...

many thanks with lots of love for sharing this beautiful kit. Wishing you a happy Christmas and New Year,

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says; Love the kit. Thank you for sharing. Much appreciated.

makeyesup said...

Just stopping by to wish you and your family a Blessed and Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this great QP. Happy New Year! Diane

Gramma Rita said...

Love this kit...thank you so much! :D

vw bug said...

Gorgeous...as usual. Thank you so much!