Wednesday, 29 December 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010 - STASH PACK 3D

This last Stash Pack is really all the “leftovers.”  J   I’ve managed to put together three kwikpages which will give you a good idea of what elements and papers to expect.  There are 30 elements and 14 papers, many of which have not been used in a kwikpage.  I am still struggling with problems connected with PSP, Windows Explorer, and even Microsoft Word.  There are many filters and plug-ins that I used with PSP which no longer work under Windows 7 so I have to spend time writing small scripts for PSP.  But this type of “work-around” is very irritating and I guess I’ll have to uninstall PSP and reinstall in the hope that will solve some, if not all of my problems. 


DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 4 SQUARE HERE (4Shared)
DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 4 RECTANGLE HERE (4Shared)



DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 5 SQUARE HERE (4Shared)
DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 5 RECTANGLE HERE (4Shared)


DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 6 SQUARE HERE (4Shared)
DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 6 RECTANGLE HERE (4Shared)

post signature

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work - I love your designs!
Thank you for sharing your talent : )

clc said...

Fantastic quickpages - thank you!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hi LilyBelle, just downloaded your newest Christmas Stash Quick Pages, and they are really very nice. Interesting designing with the shapes and I know I'm going to have fun with these. Sorry to hear that the new program is such a pesty thing, I've resolved that I myself never want to go through that again, and I'm only learning half as much as you. Many thanks and have a Happy New Year! I appreciate your generosity.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Beautiful work!! Love them all! Thanks so much for sharing.
Sure hope you get it all figured out.I know new systems etc can sure cause some problems sometimes.I really don't like having to change things when I have FINALLY learned how to do something.:)

Happy New Year!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda

Pumpy said...

Hi, working hard as usual. Thank you for all the freebies. really app. it and love them good wishes for 2011. God Bless. xxxx

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says; Thank you for these lovely Christmas QPS. Much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

your work is just beautiful. TY! Also I wanted to let you know, when I got win 7 i got Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2. works great and same as PSP....you will love it.
hugs

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all the beautiful creations you have given us. I wish you a very happy New Year!

Debra C

Maureen said...

These are lovely thank you very much.

Priscilla said...

I love the trees on the QP's. They look like they are dancing. Thanks for this lovely kit.