Monday, 3 January 2011

CHRISTMAS 2010 - STASH PACK 3D - PAPERS 4A

Sorry this is taking soooo long! It will be NEXT Christmas before I get everything uploaded if I don’t get a move on. The “old girl” is definitely slowing down.  There are 4 papers in this zip file and 1 overlay in png format as it contains some transparent areas. Even with the transparency, I think it looks better if the opacity is lowered or you might try applying a blend mode. I did use it for KwikPage 5 with just a lowered opacity. There are two more paper files plus the elements. Hopefully, they’ll be uploaded and available over the next couple of days.


Thanks everyone for your holiday good wishes. :)


DOWNLOAD PAPERS 4A HERE (4Shared)

post signature

4 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Thank you for the continuation of the Stash kit, I think you are making it an endless adventure, but I have to say that these papers are absolutely beautiful and I love the overlay also. Gee, an old gal you say--I don't know any old gals, only young ones that are full of vibrant energy and creativity. You always outdo yourself but everything is very nice. Thank you again for sharing your great talents. Hugs.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Maureen said...

Thank you these are lovely papers.

VW said...

Thank you