Monday, 14 February 2011

TREASURES OF THE HEART - ELEMENTS 1

You will notice that I have made provision for the purchase of a limited commercial use license covering these designs.  I’m very proud of the 136 followers that LilyBelle Scraps has gathered so please rest assured that these items are still free for personal use according to the TOU included with each download.  As I have probably mentioned before, I have had many requests to use LilyBelle designs to create products to be sold.  Although I love to create these kits for you all to use in your personal layouts, I’m not willing to let my time and effort be used for the financial gain of others.   
Elements 1 contains 10 graphics - there are 62 more on my hard drive as well as several more papers, page overlays, and KwikPages.


4Shared

MediaFire


post signature

7 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Elements are absolutely beautiful. Will add very nicely to the papers and QP's. The clusters are quite nice--now I know what to do with my hearts. LOL!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous elements!! Thanks so much for sharing your time and designs!

Pam said...

beautiful elements. many thanks for sharing

Vanessa R said...

This is soooooooooooo nice! Thanks

Bene said...

superbe!!! merci pour le partage :))

Priscilla said...

Again, Beautiful work. Thank you.