Wednesday, 2 February 2011

TREASURES OF THE HEART - KWIKPAGE 1

I’ve been working very slowly J on a Valentine kit.  This is the first KwikPage I've put together and, as usual, it is available in two sizes.  Most of the papers are finished; there are 14 patterned and 14 coordinating textured.  I haven't finished the elements - there are 51 so far. 
For some time now I’ve been receiving requests to offer these free kits for commercial use.  I don’t want to stop offering my designs as personal use freebies but if they are to be used commercially, I’ll have to charge a small fee for the CU license.  Everything will still be free to download but if anyone plans to use the designs to create items for sale, a CU license must be purchased.  I’ve written a “limited commercial use license” and as soon as I can get a PayPal link set up on the blog, licenses will be available on the items marked for commercial use. 


DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 1 SQUARE HERE (4Shared)
DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 1 RECTANGLE HERE (4Shared)

DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 1 SQUARE HERE (MediaFire)

DOWNLOAD KWIKPAGE 1 RECTANGLE HERE (MediaFire)

post signature

11 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hi LilyBelle, and thank you for the wonderful quick pages. They are beautiful as per your usual talent showing through with it's beauty that looks so natural. Nice idea to have kits that you can possibly sell commercially and hope it all works out for you. Another chapter in the life of a designer and you deserve a great pat on the back for offering your work on a commercial basis also. I wish you good luck with this venture!

Pumpy said...

Ah, my friend, I love it when you work LOL, Thank you for this beaufiful download, will use it now, now. xxxx

Wanda said...

Thanks again for your wonderful creations. As you know 4shared and I don't seem to get along most of the time so when I can use MediaFire I will. You have MediaFire still set up as private (I got 4shared to play nice today), thought you would like to know.

Thanks again.
Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Rinachiyya said...

Thank you very much for the quick page. It is so nice of you to share. I love it.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

ivymay said...

this is so pretty many thanks for sharing

Trish Hughes said...

Thanks so much for the freebie!!! I've also let my readers at Scrap Trends know that you have a freebie, so that they can come visit your blog to grab it.

cosmictadpole said...

Just beautiful! The colors are stunning. Thank you so much for sharing :)

annlo said...

Thank you so much for sharing your so beautiful creations

Priscilla said...

Very nice! Thank you.