Friday, 4 February 2011

TREASURES OF THE HEART - PAPERS 1, 2, 3 AND 4

Since most of the papers are finished, I thought it best to start uploading them as I work on the remainder of the kit. I’ve designed the papers in pairs of complementary patterns and textures. I’ve also packaged them in small lots (1) for faster downloading and (2) to allow you to download only the ones that you want.

Thanks Wanda re the note about MediaFire. I thought only the folder was set to “private” and that wouldn’t have prevented downloading, but when I checked I found that the individual files were set to private as well. I’ve corrected that so, hopefully, it won’t occur again.





4Shared

MediaFire


post signature

7 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Pumpy said...

Hi Lilybelle, thanks you they are lovely, love them. xxx

Maureen said...

Lovely papers...thank you so much for sharing.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Very nice papers--colors nice and subtle. I appreciate your sharing, and see that you are just as busy as usual. Many thanks!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Feb. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: thank you for the matching papers.

suzi.wollman said...

Thank you so much! You are too kind.