Monday, 14 March 2011

WEARING OF THE GREEN 2011 - KWIKPAGE 2

Again, the word art shown on the square format is not actually on the KwikPage.  However, as before, it can be found in the Elements zip file if anyone wants to add it.  Also, I’m finding that uploading to MediaFire is a real pain.  I had to set-up the files for uploading 5 times before they were actually uploaded.  This meant that I opened the files, clicked on UPLOAD, waited for a period of time and when nothing happened, cancelled the process and started all over.  The second irritating problem is that the files will never upload into the sub-folder I created for the Wearing of the Green kit.  Once the upload is finally accomplished I have to manually move each file into the appropriate folder.  The third thing that annoys me is that when I’m “testing” the validity of the link while posting to the blog, I am frequently bombarded with ads using sound and flashing visual effects.  I need to keep “close” clicking to get a clear enough screen to check the accuracy of the link.  Sooooooo … the purpose of this long complaint is to ask (since most of you don’t care for 4Shared) if any of you know of another file storage site that you like.  It will need to be one where I can get a “free” account.  If you do, let me know, and I’ll check it out.  Thanks!


DOWNLOAD


post signature

7 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

pegscrap said...

Just lovely ... Just what I need for St Paddy's Day!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon.:)
Your pages are SOO PRETTY!! I LOVE them!! Thank you soo much for taking the time to make them and to share them with me.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

VJ's Scrap Room said...

P.S.
I don't know if box.net is free but I sure do like the fact that there is instant dwnlding.:)I haven't tried it myself..but see that several scrappers are using it.
As for MediaFire.It's nice to be able to get the files without the countdown..but those ads are beginning to make me want to scream.LOL I know in order to get the use of the site for free ..we must put up with that nonsense..but still..I don't have to like it.hehe

Hugs,
Valinda

Pssequimages said...

Thank you---mighty pretty QP

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials