Wednesday, 16 March 2011

WEARING OF THE GREEN 2011 - KWIKPAGE 4

No, you’re not “seeing things.” J  This is indeed, KwikPage 4.  I’m not happy with KwikPage 3 so it may never appear.  I really need to quit messing around with this kit and get it uploaded and close the project.  I’ve promised a contribution for the April RAKScraps MegaKit and I must get that done quickly as we will be doing some redecorating here, including my hobby room.  I’m thinking that I may be off line sometime in April for about a week.  Anyway, I’ll get the elements and papers together, get them uploaded and then see if I have time to do something with KwikPage 3. 

 

DOWNLOAD



post signature

7 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning.:)
Thank you so much for sharing your BEAUTIFUL designs with me.I LOVE THEM!!
Would love to see your hobby room.I am always looking for storage ideas.:)I am currently using the dining room as my scraproom.Not a pretty sight..but hey..it works.LOL

Hugs,
Valinda

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Another surprise, and this time I know that I am under your QP's for the Irish kit. Wow, I finally have figured something out, I am learning more and more about this computer, and I think I posted a link that was larger than it should have been and that's why my blogger did the change, so now I know I didn't do anything wrong. I am so happy that I can now post to you and tell you, and the world, how terrific your designs are and your kits. Have I got you guessing yet? Hugs and love.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much,very pretty.

Priscilla said...

This is a wonderful gift. So beautiful. Thank you so much!

Priscilla said...

This is a wonderful gift. So beautiful. Thank you so much!

pegscrap said...

Beautiful add-on to a beautiful kit. This work is so refreshing ... sigh ... still waiting for spring in Minnesota! LOL!