Friday, 11 March 2011

WEARING OF THE GREEN 2011 - PROGRESS REPORT

First, let me thank “Diane” for her recent comment “TY so very much - love this kit. It has been a good while since you posted. Are you not well? Please don't say you're retiring! Please come back!  D :)” - it’s lovely to be missed.  J  No, I’m not retiring and my health is not too bad considering my age.  I’ve been busy with other things and, I seem to work at a snail’s pace both mentally and physically.  Technical things that once I absorbed and used so quickly now require a great deal of pondering.  J  Anyway, I see that I am approaching 140 followers (Isn’t that nice?) and I have been working on another Wearing of the Green minikit.  There was a WOTG 2008 and 2009 but none last year.  I’ve used the same colour scheme so if any of you have the two earlier kits you can use this year’s version as an add-on.  Unfortunately they are no longer available for download as the d/l links have been removed.  Here’s a look at a word art element from the kit …


post signature

2 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

This is a beautiful Word Art and everybody will be hanging around waiting for the kit. I checked back and I don't think I was scrapping when you made the others, but I saw some QP's you had made and some other kits with green in them, so will have to look them up. It's nice to see you here, as it always is, but don't get stressed out over all this. Your work is always so great, what more can I say. Thank you so much, hugs, Bernie

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says; Will be adding this to the kit wotg that you had so generously shared with us before. Yes I have all your kits in a separate file that i have named LILLYBells kits. Makes it much easier to find your kits since yours are of really great quality.Thank you for all your great designs they are all very much appreciated.