Sunday, 17 April 2011

RAKSCRAPS APRIL MEGAKIT - COMPLETE

The RAKScraps April MegaKit is now complete.  The three missing zip files have been added to the RAKCenter.  If you downloaded the incomplete kit, return to the RAKCenter and process the download again.  Click on Download Now and when the links become active, click on each and when the download screen appears asking you to open, save, or cancel, click on each link and check the zip file name.  You are looking for snackpackgu, SChua, and JoanneK.  Download those three and add to what you previously downloaded.  These are three great additions to the MegaKit so don't miss them! :)







GO GET'UM!

post signature

2 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I finally got them, figured it out myself the 2nd time I went in because the first time I only did a count. WRONG. So back I went again and opened each one and found the three. Great kit without a doubt, and by the way, the link you left me didn't come here, just to a dead page. So came here my usual way.

Well, that certainly helped and it seems that things might get back in good order. I now have all, and hope everybody else gets them too. Many thank you's for your help.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning.:)
LOVE your kits.I am not a member of Rakscraps ..YET.LOL
I stopped in to let you know that I was able to use your Train 2010 kit and Qp's ...finally!! LOVE them BTW.:) I have four layouts done on my blog if you would like to see?:)

Have a fantastic day!!:)

Hugs,
Valinda