Friday, 15 April 2011

RAKSCRAPS APRIL MEGAKIT

For RAKScrappers, the April MegaKit is available in the RAKCenter. As you know, if you are a member of RAKScraps, our Admin has been absent due to illness so everything has become a bit disorganized. Because of this there are three lovely kits missing from the RAKCenter download. There are only 8 kits when there should be 11. I’m previewing my contribution below which IS available through the RAKCenter. I would love to show you the missing three kits but until I know just how or if they are going to be delivered, I’d better not.

PS … I think what I’ll HAVE TO DO in regard to securing my free kits is to pay for storage either at 4Shared or wherever I can get the best deal AND password protect each zip file. This would be better also for downloading because by paying I think there would be no wait time or bombardment of advertisements. Then, in order to pay the fees, I’ll try and sell some designs. Anyway, rest assured, I’m working on it.  :)


The stems and flower heads are separate elements so that you can build your own flowers or use the heads without stems, etc. 




Again, if you are a RAKScraps member, keep watching for the release of the remaining three kits.  Take my word for it, they are worth waiting for.  :)

post signature

5 comments:

Joanne K said...

Gorgeous kit!!! I love that you made the stems and flowers interchangeable! And I really Love the raindrop curtain. That will fit west coast spring photos perfectly!

Thank you.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

As always, beautiful, and I love that little Easter Bunny. Hoping the 3 missing ones get sorted out, I think all involved did very well and it's a new beginning and a lot to be thankful for. Thank you for your participation in the MK, and I repeat--very beautiful.

pegscrap said...

In my view, stealing another's artistry and work is . behavior unworthy of a child of God, and defiling of who they are. I'm embarrassed for them.

Pumpy said...

I thought I had posted a comment yesterday, but to no avail... We do not want to loose you. We do not like thieves and liars. xxxx