Tuesday, 19 April 2011

RAKSCRAPS APRIL QUICKPAGE CHALLENGE

The Quickpage Challenge is alive and well at RAKScraps.  It is being hosted by designer SNACKPACKGU this month.  All the quickpages that are created using the RAKScraps April Mega Kit and the Add-On will be made available for free (to members) in the RAKCenter from May 1st to the 14th.  I’ve previewed the three that I have made so far.  If you haven’t checked the RAKScraps gallery lately, go have a look, there are quite a few more that I know will be appealing to lots of you. 







post signature

1 comment:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

These are both great, you've been keeping busy. Sort of no end in sight once they get things up and running again. You've done so much for the site, I appreciate all and hope it's getting back on it's feet. I haven't checked out what I wanted to check out, but maybe tomorrow. These QP's are so nice, and the colors are beautiful and can be used for a lot of subjects.