Saturday, 4 June 2011

RAKSCRAPS JUNE SKETCH CHALLENGE

I’m hosting the June Sketch Challenge at RAKScraps for the month of June.  The minikit previewed below is the prize for participating.  There are 6 papers and 19 elements.  If you are a RAKScrapper, the details of participation can be found in the forum thread – Sketch Challenge with Crosstown.   There are no plain papers so I have included the colour palette in the zip file so that you will be able to make your own.  J

I also provided the prize minikit for the RAKScraps June Journaling Challenge with Bernadette.  If you are a member, check out this challenge to see how you can win this prize.  The colour palette is the same for both minikits.




post signature

1 comment:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hey there, I love your advertising for the two most beautiful kits. I was just thinking of putting the journaling challenge prize on my blog but you beat me to it. In a dither here, but things will calm down and hopefully I will get my scrapping back in order. Both of these kits are beautiful, and I am honored to have one as the prize for my challenge. Many thanks, so glad that I have such a wonderful prize to offer. Hugs.