Wednesday, 28 September 2011

PART 1 - EARLY AUTUMN

I’ve uploaded two frame clusters from the new kit I'm working on (EARLY AUTUMN) to 4Shared and this zip file will be available for one week only … here on LilyBelle Scraps for 3 days and for an additional 4 days by request in the comment section of this post (email address required), in the freebie forum thread at Ivy Scraps and RAKScraps.  The individual elements used to create the clusters will be available when the elements and paper files are released. 


NO LONGER AVAILABLE


post signature

9 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful clusters, and I especially appreciate clusters because I have such a difficult time making them. I tried to leave a comment before, but google refused me my password and put me through the mill and I guess it's because I was disconnected--who knows. I just reset it and hope it works. Anyway, I have downloaded your Early Autumn clusters and anxiously looking forward to whatever goes with it. As always, beautiful.

ivymay said...

I have missed your beautiful kits. Look forward to more delights, many thanks

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [29 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning.:)
I too LOVE your cluster frames.How PRETTY!! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.:)
It IS good to see you again.:)

Hope you have a TERRIFIC weekend my friend.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

my scrapbook says: Love the autumn frames. Your designs are very much appreciated. Thanks for making them available to us.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for these lovely frames...

may said...

WOuld love to get your clusters

Thanks! They are beautiful!

Joyce Marble said...

Love the kit, I do believe that your flowers are the cutest I have seen so far. please email the link to me at joyce_marble@comcast.net