Wednesday, 23 November 2011

MEMORIES OF SUMMER

This little minikit is my response to what I see outside the window of the den as I sit here typing this post … a sky full of very fine snowflakes like white sand.  It’s been snowing steadily for 5 hours so even though the ground was bare this morning, it’s now nicely covered with a blanket of the white, fluffy stuff.  J  I had the van booked in today for winterizing … studded winter tires, oil change, fluid levels checked and topped up etc.  However, I’ve had to cancel and make another appointment for next week.  Soooo, since I’m housebound, I did the Colour Challenge at Ivy Scraps for November hosted by Jessica’s Sweet Nothings.  Using the colour palette she provided, I created this minikit.  If you are an Ivy Scrapper, then the download links are available in the November Color Challenge forum.  There are several other kits available for download to members in this challenge thread as well as the beautiful kit created by Jessica’s Sweet Nothings.  Hop on over and have a look (link in sidebar).  I think you’ll like what you find.  J




post signature

4 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

This kit is so beautiful, and those interested in scrapping should take a little trip over to Ivy SCraps and see what it's all about. Couldn't get any better than this. Hope this comment comes in, I see my last one didn't. Thank you so much for all your talent and beauty that you share so willingly. It's all so great. Hugs.

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Nov 11:28am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning.:)
Your kit is so PRETTY!! I LOVE it ALL ..but those decorative borders sure stand out.How COOL!!:)
Hope you are able to get your van winterized soon.Looks like it could be a rough winter ahead.I LOVE to see it snow..but don't like the icy stuff.Here is Georgia..we are fortunate to get snow a couple of times a year.That is plenty for me.hehe

Have a WONDERFUL day!!

Hugs,
Valinda

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says; Love your kit colours and design. Thank you for sharing.