Wednesday, 14 December 2011

CHRISTMAS STASH 2011

I’m sloooowly working on a few Christmas papers and elements.  Here’s a KwikPage to start. J  The links will take you to SkyDrive.  I’ve just started using SkyDrive rather than 4Shared so let me know if you have any problems.  The download links will be available here on the blog for a few days and then by request in the “freebie” forums at both RAKScraps and Ivy Scraps (links in sidebar). 

UPDATE (Dec 15) ... I've just discovered that there is no way at SKYDRIVE that I can view the number of times a file is downloaded.  So, although it seems to be a clean and quick site for the downloaders, it's not allowing me the details that I want.  Therefore, the download links below have been switched to 4Shared.  Sorry.  I should have checked this out before using SkyDrive.  However, if you want to request download links either by email or forum requests at Ivy Scraps, RAKScraps, Divine Digitals, or Digishoptalk, I'll email or PM you the SkyDrive links.  :)



NO LONGER AVAILABLE
 
post signature

9 comments:

Wanda said...

It worked great for me and you know that if anyone will have any problems it will be me.

Thank you so much, I have missed you!

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Joanne K said...

Thank you for the Quik Page!! I love your holly, and the mat is very elegant.

Skydrive was a dream to download from!! No wait, no ads, and really fast. If it was free and easy at your end it is a definite winner!

Keep well, and enjoy the holidays!

Jennifer said...

Worked for me as well. Thank you very much for your lovely QPs

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good morning:)
I LOVE your pages!! So PRETTY!:) Thank you sooo much for sharing them with me.:)


Wishing you a very Merry CHRISTmas my friend!!:)

Huge hugs,
Valinda

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Hey there, just saw this on the site, so came over and got it through 4 share. 102 seconds and 131 seconds for the other--it's do-able and no problem at all. They are beautiful and I'm sure I will use these, just gorgeous. Nice surprise to see QP, and of course, you're always right up to the latest. Thank you lots for them and again, for sharing so much.

fl_connie said...

this is gorgeous! Thank you so very much!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful quick pages!!
The rich red background paper is gorgeous and so is the fancy white mat!

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much. Such lovely pages.

Lots of luv

Chris