Thursday, 12 January 2012

CHRISTMAS STASH 2011 - Frame Clusters

We’re in the midst of a snow-freezing rain-rain event here – messy, messy, messy!  J  This winter has been a mix of the strangest winter weather that I can remember.  I’ve put together three frame clusters which you might find useful.  The download link will be available here for a short time and then by request in the “freebie” forums at both RAKScraps and Ivy Scraps until the end of January.  J




NO LONGER AVAILABLE

post signature

9 comments:

Rosi said...

Lovely clusters! Thank you so much for your Freebies and *Happy New Year*!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 13, 2012. Thanks again.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Cluster!!! I love clusters and am one that really can't make them. These are so beautiful and I am so glad that I caught this in my reading. They are so beautiful, and another unexpected present from you. Many thanks for all the sharing that you do with all of us, it is appreciated more than you know. Hugs.

Priscilla said...

I just love your work!! Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful clusters.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Beautiful!!!
Thank you so much for sharing.:)
Gotta rush...hugs!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

I love cluster frames too!
Thanks very much for sharing these beautiful frames.

Anonymous said...

my scrapbook says;Thank you for sharing these beautiful Christmas frames.

Anisah said...

Very Pretty, thank you!

Anisah

Lana said...

Please may I have the link to this post as well? beautiful!

Lana