Thursday, 1 March 2012

IVY SCRAPS DESIGNER

Hi folks!  J  I’ve opened a boutique in the Ivy Scraps store.  There’s not a lot there at the moment because I’ve been too busy to design new kits.  However, I did revise and add to the Treasures of the Heart kit I did last year.  There are quite a few new elements and clusters.  And if you missed the 22 papers that were available, you can still download them for $1 in the LilyBelle Designs boutique at Ivy Scraps.  If you are not already a member at Ivy Scraps, you might want to have a look around the forum and see what great fun we have and also check out the many freebies that are available to those participating in the challenges.  I never thought I would actually try to sell my designs and to be truthful I’ll be quite surprised if there are any sales at all.  Never mind, it’s a bit of fun for an old girl.  Also, once I get settled into my slot at Ivy, I plan to do some charity kits which I’m hoping will include not only my designs but contributions from ALL the Ivy designers. 
This is a preview of ALL the clusters available ...

For details click on the image above.
I also have a freebie sample (two clusters) for you RIGHT NOW!  J 


NO LONGER AVAILABLE

post signature


5 comments:

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much for this lovely addition to the kit.

Lots of luv.

Chris

Anonymous said...

my scrapbook says; Thank you for the beautiful cluster frame and flower clusters. Very much appreciated.

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

Love the cluster download, just what I need as I'm so bad with making them. I know you've been busy and still making beautiful things for us to use. Wishing you lots of luck in the boutique--it's exciting to give it a try and you just might surprise yourself. Nobody is better than you--at least that's the way I feel and I have always loved the creativity and quality of your designing. See you around. Hugs.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Good afternoon.:)
I LOVE your GORGEOUS clusters!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with me.:)
I have been sick...so won't stay this time.:)

Hugs,
Valinda