Wednesday, 9 May 2012

EXPRESSIONS OF LOVE - MOTHER

I’ve finally finished the kit I mentioned earlier.  It is part of a collection of kits called EXPRESSIONS OF LOVE.  This first kit in the collection is called MOTHER and, although Mothers’ Day is obviously the theme, there are plenty of papers and elements that are suitable for scrapping other happenings and events.  It is available now in my Ivy Scraps shop.  As usual I have made several freebies, 2 available now in the Ivy Scraps store, 1 which will be available in the Ivy Scraps May 15th newsletter, and 1 (for now, there may be more) available here on LilyBelle Scraps at the end of this post. 







NO LONGER AVAILABLE
 

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
 

NO LONGER AVAILABLE

post signature

5 comments:

Chris Allport said...

Thank you so much for the lovely freebies from this wonderful kit.

Lots of luv

Chris

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says; Beautiful. Thanks for the gift. Freebies are always very much appreciated.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

So awesome! Thanks so much!

Pumpy said...

Hi my dear friend, I have dug such a deep hole for myself, always trying to get out, but had to come and say Hi, your pages are as wonderful as ever. Thanks for the freebie. Lovies xxx