Monday, 1 October 2012

AUTUMN DELIGHT

I have a new kit in my store at Ivy Scraps.  There are elements, papers, quickpages, and clusters.  Of course, there are a few freebies as well.  :)  In the store you will find ...
 
 Elements and Papers

 
Clusters 1
An Add-On
 
Clusters 2
 
 
If you subscribe to the Ivy Scraps newsletter, you'll find the following free quickpage and cluster in the October 1st issue!
 
 
 
Here's a freebie for all those who follow my blog so faithfully.  I'm not finding as much time as I should to post but it seems it takes me twice as long to accomplish anything as it used to.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy using this quickpage and cluster.  :)
 


 

2 comments:

Chris Allport said...

This is a really lovely kit.

Thank you so much for the quickpages.

Luv Chris

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 01, 2012. Thanks again.