Monday, 14 January 2013

HOLIDAY STASH


I have a new kit in the MiniPixel store at Ivy Scraps.  There are also 4 free quickpages.  One free quickpage is in the store, one will be in the Ivy Scraps January 15th Newsletter, one is available on the Ivy Scraps blog and one is available here.  J  Have a look at the previews of the various parts and download the free quickpage at the end of this post.  Sorry I’m so slow with the freebies these days but it takes me FOREVER to accomplish anything – old age, for sure!  J.  Most of the previews are clickable for product details. 






 
FREE IN THE STORE

 
FREE in the January 15th Ivy Scraps Newsletter

 
FREE on the Ivy Scraps BLOG!


 

3 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

My second try at trying to leave a comment--can't figure why it doesn't go through. So, this is shorter, but in essence the same message that the QP's are beautiful and as you can see I already used one. Just love the colors and the shapes, so fantastic for a novice like me.

Now, will this or won't this be posted? Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful quick page - love the colors!

Betty

Anonymous said...

I tried to leave a comment on the Ivy Scraps blog but it doesn't seem to register.

I downloaded the qp from the Ivy Scraps blog - the preview says QP 3 but the file gives me QP 2.

Both pages are gorgeous!
Thanks again.

Betty