Thursday, 27 June 2013

WEARING OF THE GREEN 2013


I’m afraid this kit is not very topical just now but it was a design project I started in February expecting to release it in March.  However, before it was quite finished my husband became very ill and everything related to scrapbooking had to be put on hold.  I’m just now attempting to return to my hobby.  For those of you who have Wearing of the Green 2012, you’ll find that everything in this kit WOTG 2013 matches the 2012 colour palette perfectly.  The previews below are clickable and you’ll notice there are two freebies – one which can be downloaded here and one to download from Ivy Scraps.   You'll notice that for the free quickpages I have included the rectangular version in both portrait and landscape formats.  I hope this is helpful.  :)
 
 
CLICK PREVIEW FOR THE DETAILS



CLICK PREVIEWS FOR THE DETAILS

CLICK THE PREVIEWS FOR DETAILS
 
 
BONUS WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY PART OF THIS KIT
 
 
CLICK PREVIEW TO DOWNLOAD FROM IVY SCRAPS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Bernadette1 (Bernie) said...

I thank you so much for the lovely quick pages that I was able to download without a problem at all. I of course chose the rectangle version as that is what I use 99% of the time, although they are all so beautiful no matter what size they are.Hope this goes through, I left a thank you for the stickers awhile back and I notice it didn't come through. Hugs.

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Thank you for your share!

Priscilla said...

Adorable. Thank you!!