Thursday, 1 August 2013

AUGUST MINIPIXELS AT IVY SCRAPS

I have a new kit in Ivy's MiniPixel boutique called DOG DAYS OF SUMMER.  I haven't had time to create a freebie for my blog followers as I'm involved in the preparation for a Family Reunion this month.  However, don't give up hope.  If you like this little kit, drop back around the last couple of weeks in August and I may have a quickpage or clusters for you made from the elements and papers from this kit. 

You'll find these in the store.  For a closer look, click the preview ... 

 
 
 
 
 
There is a freebie in Ivy's August 1st newsletter.  If you are a subscriber, here's what you can download.
 
 
I hope these last months of summer (winter for some, I guess) are full of happiness and the joys of life.  Maybe I'll see you later on this month???
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: